The admissions process consists of the following:
- A tour of our school
- A interview with the prospective student and parent(s)/guardian(s)
- A visiting week for the student
Tuition and attendance details:
The tuition is set at $8100/year.
- There is an option to apply with FACTS. who will make a determination on the tuition based on the family’s ability to pay.
- There is a sibling discount of 25% for the second child and 50% for subsequent children.
- We follow the AISD school calendar and are open on school days from 9am until 4pm.
- There is a minimum attendance requirement of 17.5 hours per week.
- Currently we are not enrolling for part-time students at a reduced rate.
The Clearview Sudbury School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. CSS does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid, and any other administered programs and activities.
Click here for more details on the Enrollment Process.
For our calendar